ChangedFrom the outskirts of the town // Where of old the mile-stone stood,
Now a stranger, looking down // I behold the shadowy crown // Of the dark and haunted wood.
Is it changed, or am I changed? // Ah! the oaks are fresh and green,
But the friends with whom I ranged // Through their thickets are estranged // By the years that intervene.
Bright as ever flows the sea, // Bright as ever shines the sun,
But alas! they seem to me // Not the sun that used to be, // Not the tides that used to run.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
10:43 PM
reflections
to a few friends, companions and peers.
I really do not see what you see in him. I really don't. All that he has done against you completely negates whatever little 'niceties' you claimed he has shown you. Can't you see that it's pointless to wait for him when it is so blatantly clear that he has moved on and is never going to look back at the "has beens"? Can't you do the same? You.are.punishing.yourself. Please take care of yourself a bit more. He doesn't deserve you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What's wrong? You seem a bit aloof lately... Is it because I haven't been too careful with my actions? Have I blatantly disregarded what has happened in the past months when all this fiasco suddenly slapped us in our faces?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You don't know what you're getting yourself into. You have no idea. So BACK OFF.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It doesn't hurt to say those things you know. It truly doesn't. What makes you so damn scared to say them?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I want you to miss me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Should I be jealous?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love hanging out with you. Please. Just please don't ever do anything drastic... I like the way things are.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
STOP STARING. IT IRKS ME. PLEASE.
Anonymous, I prefer to be. Who am I? Who are you? Get it? Let's remain anonymous.